Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Format Has Changed...

And for the better. I am pretty pleased with my staff I have here and Ryan's weekly posts. It adds to the character and community of this. I mean, while this site started out to be strictly for Ghostbusters and the related aspects, it's obviously expanded into a new environment.  I posted Ryan's most recent article on my facebook account and, well, we've seen a civil backlash for it. But I will support the freedom of speech of any and all of my staff. I feel that he's entitled to have his right to write how he feels just as anyone else is entitled to their own feelings.

Ryan, thank you for your posts and contributions to this site.

1 comment:

  1. Jeez! Thanks, man. I was surprised to see how many people disagreed that racism is not OK for anyone! I got the feeling that many of them had not read my blog XD I really appreciate you giving me freedom to express somewhat controversial opinions here! I promise not to get too preachy.

    ReplyDelete