Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 16 - A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate

This is going to be a challenging task for me to come up with a song. The issue is that I still love all the songs I used to love; or at least as far as I know I still love them. I'm going to go through my iTunes playlist with the shuffle feature enabled until I come up with something that I despise so much I have to hit next. Granted, I will be be listening to each song for about two seconds before I hit shuffle so i can say without fail that I am not at all in love with that song anymore and that I hate it. Hopefully I can find a song that I hate so much that I hit DELETE.


Well, here we go... Over 40+ thousand songs to pick from. SOMETHING HAS TO BE HATED...  Ok, so I am over 20 songs deep of shuffling now and all I have discovered is that I still like Lilly Allen.


 Sorry Press Gang. You had such potential to be a great song. The Murder City Devils have a great instrumental sound but a grating use of vocals which ruins what could have been a great song. The drum overbearing drums also don't help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment