Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Been A While

Hey everybody!

Back after a while with a new blog post. Recently, I've acquired a second ps3, a second laptop, and the book Star Wars:The Force Unleashed. First lets start with the laptop. It's an Acer with a 1 Ghz processor and 3 GBs of RAM, and also boats an AMD processor with their new fusion technology. The way it's been described to me is it is that the graphics chip is integrated into the processor and can run decent 3D games. I happen to like it all though initially I thought it was kinda slow. I also upgraded from home premium to windows 7 ultimate. Now the cool thing with this laptop is if I go to some event or I'm out and about I can make a blog post.
So now to the PS3, it's a slim ps3, the newer style. It's got a 160GB hard drive. That's a huge improvement from the 40 GB I have been dealing with. Now I'm barely playing it, especially since the new laptop is in the house.
Now, The Force Unleashed, after playing a lacking Force Unleashed 2, I saw the book corresponding to the first game and bought it. I'm not reading it fast, and I'm not a big reader so it may be a while. Still, I'll now be able to understand the back story to the first game, and why Starkiller the apprentice befriends a jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment