Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Captain America Review

I saw Captain America the day it came out, and I was pretty impressed. Before I saw it, I was expecting an ok marvel superhero movie. Admit it, without a good Captain America movie, The Avengers movie would be doomed to fail. How could you base an Avengers movie off a bad Captain America movie? Well, marvel accomplished the task very well. The movie didn’t have the most recognizable talent, other than Tommy Lee Jones and Hugo Weaving. Another reason why the movie didn’t seem like it was going to be great.

Well readers, I’ve got some news to give you. Captain America may be the best movie this summer. There, I said it. The acting was great, the story impressive. It had good action scenes. I’m not a huge comic book reader, I know very little of the story according to the comics but it seemed to follow it well from what I know. I’d say it gets four out of five stars. It was very well done, and will lead very well into the movie we are all waiting for, The Avengers in 2012. By the way, stay after the credits. You’ll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment