Monday, July 18, 2011

Movie Mondays: Over The Hedge

Alright, I love Ben Folds' music. I love animals. I sometimes love CGI movies for kids. I think I'm going to have to admit to this fact that I liked Over The Hedge.


Now, I'm not going to really ruin the plot of this movie just yet because I want people to see this movie. It has a good amount of voice talent; like Will Shatner. I'm not even going to name the rest because there's IMDB for that. And it's pretty late tonight. Anyway, the movie is about a raccoon named RJ trying to gather and steal food to pay back a bear named Vincent. He swindles Verne and his "family" of other animal friends into assisting him while Verne and crew are completely ignorant to suburbia. 

The movie has really great CGI cartoony effects; which is great considering it is based on a comic strip. The movie also goes on about family values, morals, and satires suburbia perfectly. 

Check out the comic strip here at: http://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge.


No comments:

Post a Comment