Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So I was minding my own business on Facebook but this just happened... I get a message that I am getting suspended...

"YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED AUTOMATICAL IN 24 HOURS.

Our system has received the reports from the other users about the misuse of your account and that may cause your account will be deactivated.
The user gets this warning because misusing one of our features.

The reason for this is not limited to:
• You violate copyright law No.32 of 2004 on the online facebook
• Humiliation, hateful, threatening, or inciting violence
• Fake profile
• Our systems have detected unusual payment activity on your account

But if you promise not to do the things that violate the requirements for the second time, our team still give you the
policy.
To confirm your account, please visit:


If within 24 hours after you receive this information from us and you do not confirm, your account is automatically deactivated permanently.

Thanks for improving our services."

I am pretty sure that Facebook uses such legal jargon like "things that violate" instead of "improper actions" or such grammatical calamities like "our team still give you the policy." 


So I did the logical approach - I marked it as spam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment