Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Tidbits About My Life

So right now, I have nothing in particular to talk about on this site. So I'm just gonna describe things going on right now in my life. Football season is pretty much over for me. The Jets pulled one on the Patriots last weekend and sent them home as they moved on in the playoffs. Yeah that left a bitter taste watching that game.

 I recently went to Toys R' Us with Scott and we picked up some stuff. I nabbed an RC Warthog from Halo. The driver is a blue spartan that comes with, already in the seat out of the packaging. He is however removable. A Master Chief figure is also included that you can put in the vehicle which has mounts at the bottom of his feet that match that ones on the gun. I let my brother drive it and he complains chief falls off too much. The car is still pretty cool. Also for those of you who know tech, I got a little tired of my old acer laptop running slowly with windows. I just put Ubuntu linux on it. Now I'm content with the speed. Have used ubuntu on some old machines previously that I didn't have recovery discs for as well as one machine where the hard drive crashed, a year after I bought it rebuilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment